Senior Database Processing Specialist
We are currently looking for a Senior Database Processing Specialist to join our team in Montreal. This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Write programs that can interface with diverse range of data sources
- Store, retrieve and format data to support both manual and automated data transfers
- Maintain existing systems for Document Management (DocApplications), binary software controls (BSRC) (Management of binaries software) and Amos (Production Management)
- Maintain the integration of the systems
- Create automated reports and send them by e-mail
- Monitor the system to identify and address problems before they become critical.
- Manage backup and recovery of the database
- Document the incidents for the knowledge base.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience with MS SQL
- Knowledge of ERP & Financial systems, production databases
- Strong experience with dealing with complicated SQL queries, SQL stored procedures and Triggers
- Competency in database design and associated data manipulation systems
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong aptitude of database design.
- Visual Studio
- Red minding experience (Ruby)
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the job title in the subject line.
We thank all those who apply but only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Advantech is an equal opportunity employer.