SpaceBridge Inc., formerly known as Advantech Wireless Inc., is currently looking for a System Administrator to manage and ensure high levels of availability and security of the supported business software, applications and hardware. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers.
- Troubleshoot network systems and respond to issues and/or problems
- Provide documentation and management reporting
- Provide tactical and strategic input on overall network planning and related projects
- Maintain network and system security
- Participate in Business Continuation/Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Install new software releases, system upgrades; evaluating and install patches and resolve software and OS related problems
- Maintain data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data
- Investigate network and security issues and provide recommendations for
- Ensure the integrity and security of enterprise data
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory
- Performing and testing routine system backups and
- Anticipating, mitigating, identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware and software problems
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrade patches, reconfigurations, and/or purchases.
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associate training plans for system administration and appropriate
- Build and deploy physical and virtual servers
- Provide user support as
- Provide on-call support as needed, at all times
- Perform other responsibilities as per assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a System Administrator
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and servers
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem-solving/time management capabilities
- Experience with Start-Up Operations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the job title in the subject line.
We thank all those who apply but only short listed candidates will be contacted.
SpaceBridge is an equal opportunity employer.